Welcome to the Counseling Center. We provide counseling services to assist students with various life concerns. Click the links for more information or call the Counseling Center at 706-507-8740 to schedule an appointment.
Location and Contact information
The Counseling Center is located on the 3rd Floor of the Schuster Center. The office entrance is directly across from the elevator.
Phone Number: 706-507-8740
Fax Number: 706-507-8753
- Crisis Talk / Text Lines
- Self-help Center
- Cougars End Suicide - Suicide Prevention Training for Employees and Students
- Helping Students in Distress: A Guide for Faculty and Staff
- Information for Faculty, Staff, and Advisors
- Counseling Center Videos
- Outreach Events Calendar (including Workshops and Support Groups)
- Client Satisfaction Survey